Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Carsales.com.au - 1985 Audi UR Quattro UK import in NSW $75K

Carsales.com.au - 1985 Audi UR Quattro UK import in NSW $75K 06 Feb 2018 07:12 #11095

Found here:

www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Audi...SSE-AD-5129069/?Cr=0

1985 Audi quattro Manual quattro

$75,000*
117,000 km ODOMETER
Coupe BODY TYPE
Manual TRANSMISSION
5cyl 2.1L Turbo Petrol ENGINE

1985 gen II factory RHD. Gen II had the wider Ronal wheels and the digital dash This one spec with leather and sunroof, heated seats and air conditioning (!) - the air needs converting to new gas requirement And an inch thick documentation pack including service and owner manuals / books Stored for many years, virtually rust free (tiny rust spot) The car is original - very original and clean 117,000 miles not Kms I would give body 7 but the key is that it is original, easy to improve but you would not want to lose original status so needs careful detail and clean up. Paint is original - some marks and scratch as you would expect but very clean and original, even with the mild fade on some of the plastic bumpers and so on as you would expect. This is not a tarted up car but genuine “survivor” Interior is serious 8 or 9, some small issues / dash calibration needs attention for water temp Mechanical 8 - goes super strong, drives very well, no rattle and no squeaks, km speedo. new Pirelli p7, full service recently with fluids changed etc, brakes were overhauled, compliance certificate, new battery, new stereo, both electric windows work, central locking works I will register in NSW or each state has different rules so make your own enquiry Please come and inspect but this is very unique opportunity Integrale; M3; Cosworth Sierra are all now getting over 100K and these are so well made and starting to increase in price as clearly very few original ones left I have UK carfacts showing no insurance claims, no stolen records, no mileage discrepancy, odometer works and miles look consistent with car Some bits and pieces to clean up over time but time capsule type survivor. Highly collectable in this original condition

Mosman, NSW 2088

Never ceases to amaze me how people want some serious money yet take terrrrible photos.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Carsales.com.au - 1985 Audi UR Quattro UK import in NSW $75K 11 Feb 2018 09:41 #11097

:D so the seller added more mediocre photos and cranked up the price $5k :D Lord.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Who's Online

We have 11 guests and one member online

Subscribe to the
(occasional) newsletter.